If you want to clean your house easily without having to pull the traditional sled vacuum, the broom vacuum cleaner is a good alternative. With this comparison, we help you know what to look for and which is the best Rowenta broom vacuum cleaner according to your needs.
Comparison chart of The best Rowenta broom vacuum cleaner
Rowenta Air Force Extreme – 24 V broom vacuum, blue
- This vacuum cleaner works under a power of 2200 watts, which makes it a special model for cleaning hard or soft floors. In addition, it has three adjustable speeds for better user experience.
- Although it is a model highly valued by its users, some comment that it has a considerable weight. In addition, it does not include any ideal accessory to clean anything other than the floor of your home.
- Very functional and free design of the annoying vacuum bags, thanks to the cyclonic suction system available in its operation. In this way, you just have to empty the tank and clean the filter after each use.
Rowenta Air Force – Vacuum broom, 25 V, turquoise
- With a diamond-style design on the head of this vacuum cleaner, you can access even the most difficult corners, making your home impeccable. It also works with a power of 2200 watts, enough to enjoy optimal operation.
- Some users comment that, after a certain period of use, the suction level of the vacuum cleaner tends to reduce a little, being not very useful for use in carpets or armchairs. Likewise, everything will depend on the care and maintenance you grant.
- You can clean and vacuum every corner of your home without any inconvenience, because this vacuum offers you up to 55 minutes of autonomy, while its lightweight will allow you to transport it comfortably.
Rowenta Air Force Compact
- This vacuum cleaner has been designed primarily to vacuum hard floors, while its two cleaning positions and its 25-minute autonomy will allow you to carry out proper cleaning at home.
- Depending on its operation, some users emphasize that, after the battery runs out, it usually takes a long time to recharge. In addition, they miss the presence of an instruction manual that facilitates its use.
- Thanks to the 0.9-liter capacity tank, you can comfortably clean your home without having to empty it at all times, since its capacity is equivalent to cleaning a house close to 100 meters without any inconvenience.
What is the best Rowenta broom vacuum cleaner of 2020?
When looking for a broom vacuum cleaner, it is necessary to consider, first of all, what is the size of your home and what type of floor you intend to clean. First of all, because the softer the floor, if it has carpet or carpet, for example, the more complex it is its cleaning. Obviously hard floors are easier to clean and require less powerful equipment for this.
Another aspect is size. The larger the house, the more space the broom vacuum cleaner should have in its tank and the greater the autonomy of the device, so that you can clean your house completely in one pass, without having to recharge or leave the cleaning halfway.
On the other hand, comfort is also important. A comfort that has a lot to do with the weight of the device and its design, where its capabilities are established.
The weight is fundamental because although the equipment has wheels and is supported on the ground it is also true that the lighter the easier it is to use and to access the complex corners. Precisely the design also helps in this aspect, since if it has the necessary turning capacity it will always be easier to access corners or under furniture and sofas than if the best broom vacuum cleaner does not have this function.
To make this comparison we have chosen three products of the Italian manufacturer Rowenta. A manufacturer specialized in the manufacture of all kinds of first-class products for the home, and especially focused on innovation in its products, so if you finally choose one of them you will have the peace of mind of having a high quality and first quality product level.
Rowenta Air Force Extreme
The Rowenta Air Force Extreme is one of the most powerful models in the entire range of Rowenta broom vacuum cleaners. This model has a power of 2200 watts, perfect for all types of hard or soft floors, which leaves impeccably in a very short time. For this, the team has three different speeds, which adjust the power and extend the life of your battery.
Thanks to its cyclonic aspiration system, this broom vacuum cleaner does not require a bag, so you just have to empty your tank and filter regularly to keep it in perfect condition.
On the other hand, it’s diamond head system facilitates the cleaning process and especially being able to access complicated places such as corners or under furniture and sofas.
This model has an approximate autonomy of about 45 minutes and a weight of 4.5 kilos in total, although thanks to its support system the operating weight is somewhat lighter.
Rowenta Air Force
Intermediate model of the Rowenta range, which compared to the Extreme model has an approximate power of 2200 watts equivalent in the sled model, somewhat lower than the previous one. What it does share with this vacuum cleaner broom is the diamond head design that facilitates cleaning and access to complex corners.
As a difference, we find the fact that compared to the 45 minutes of use allowed by the Extreme model, this model extends this service life to approximately 55 minutes.
On the other hand, if it is true that the special design of this equipment is around 25% lighter than the Extreme model, which facilitates its use by being lighter in its design and approach.
The secret is in its lithium battery, lighter and stronger than the model we have raised. Beyond this approach, the rest of its characteristics are very similar.
Rowenta Air Force Compact
We close our comparison of the best Rowenta broom vacuum cleaners with the Compact model, designed for those who do not have such great needs or requirements as to opt for any of the first level models, nor need to spend so much on their broom vacuum cleaner.
In this case, we are talking about a 12-volt model, compared to the 24-volts of those already presented, which still incorporates a power equivalent to 2100 watts in sled format. Designed primarily for hard floors, it has two cleaning positions and total autonomy of around 25 minutes.
This autonomy is combined with a tank of 0.9 liters of capacity, which allows you, like the rest of the equipment, to be able to clean homes of about 100 meters without problems.
Its ease of use is still remarkable thanks to its weight of 3.5 kilos, its diamond head that we have already mentioned and the flexibility of its handle, which allows it to be moved more easily.